PURCHASE YOUR OUTDOOR CARPET AT DIRECT WHOLESALE PRICES!!
Warehouse Carpets offers a variety of outdoor carpets in a wide array of colors, styles, and textures. Our outdoor carpets are perfect for patio, deck, boat, or any outdoor space. These are just some of the outdoor carpet styles we carry, call 800-526-2229 to speak with one of our knowledgeable sales representatives for personal assistance.
Today’s growing trend is having all the comforts of the indoors, outdoors. Outdoor carpet is the perfect way to add an accent piece to extend comfortable living to decks, patios, and porches. Outdoor carpets and rugs define space and add color, they even keep dirt and grime from being tracked inside by feet or paws.
7 Things You Need to Know About Outdoor Carpet:
- Most outdoor carpets are made of synthetic polymers such as olefins and other plastics. Olefin fibers are very moisture resistant so it’s ideal for using outdoors in places that can get wet like around pools. Olefin is also resistant to bleach.
- Outdoor carpet is available in textures such as; grass turfs, cut pile velour, plush, and even loop styles!
- It can be installed wall to wall or you can have a custom-sized area rug made that can give you a pop of color.
- Installation of outdoor carpet is much easier than traditional flooring.
- When purchasing outdoor carpet make sure it is mold and mildew resistant and that it is ultraviolet (UV) stabilized for longer color retention.
- The advantages of outdoor carpet are the affordable prices, it is made to sustain weather, and is available in just about any color, texture, or style.
- The disadvantage is it is not as comfortable or soft as residential indoor carpet and some of the lower quality products tend not to be as full or look as good.
*We offer free samples and free quotes, along with nationwide shipping.*
|Shaw Outdoor Carpet
|Shaw Grass/Turf Carpet
|Warehouse Carpets Outdoor Carpet
*TO PURCHASE OUTDOOR CARPET AT WHOLESALE PRICES CALL 800-526-2229*
*Please be aware that the images on our site may vary slightly in color from the actual flooring.
We suggest you request a physical sample from your sales rep before ordering.*
For an outdoor carpet buying guide visit The Home Flooring Pros.