Anderson Tuftex Carpet by Shaw
Save 30 to 40% on ALL Anderson Tuftex Carpet by Shaw
Anderson Tuftex Carpet by Shaw are designed with intention and crafted with care. They believe flooring should be timeless and the experience to purchase it should be simple. Anderson Tuftex prefers to craft products designed with the ideals of our customers in mind and then match them to their perfect home. They sell craftsmanship and timeless design principles. We sell simplicity and quality, purpose, refinement, and comfort. We know that your flooring is a decision you only want to make once. That’s why they work with trained artisans who love quality, durability, and detail as much as you do. You can trust them, their work and your instincts. They happily back all three. We want you to love your floor and life that happens on it every day.
Anderson Tuftex Carpet by Shaw is one of the most well-known carpet brands, and for good reason. The high-quality details and long-lasting attractiveness of this home carpeting are well-known. Rich patterns, unexpected creative patterns, and a dedication to gorgeous colors are all hallmarks of Anderson Tuftex carpet. You’ll appreciate the choice of this lovely carpeting, which is created and manufactured in the United States. Warehouse Carpets, your authorized Anderson-Tuftex distributor, offers a wide range of colors, tones, and patterns.
Anderson Tuftex Carpet by Shaw Styles
|Abbey’s Road||After Hours||Alante||Applause||Art District|
|Ascend||Bali||Beverly Grove||By Chance||Chapel Ridge|
|Emotions||Esplanade||Europa||Fair Isle||Faux Paw|
|Finalist||La Sirena II||Mar Vista||Mission Square||Mosiac|
|Mystic Charm||New Avenue||Divine Retreat||On Point||Only Natural|
|Pacific Ridge||Pavilion||Pergamo||Point Pleasant||Pounce|
|Showbiz||Solitaire||Springers Point||Subtle Touch||Surf’s Up|
|Sweet and Simple||Tanzania||Tracery||Twist||Uptown Girl Ber/Jwl|
|Via Lido||Taza II|
About Anderson Tuftex
- Is Anderson Tuftex owned by Shaw? Yes it is, Shaw Industries announced the strategic merger of Anderson Hardwood Floors and Tuftex Carpets of California, which will take effect January 2018. Both brands have a prestigious heritage in the flooring industry and are a natural fit to bring together into one premium brand: Anderson Tuftex.
- Where is Anderson Tuftex carpet made? There is a manufacturing plant in Georgia and California.
- How to clean Anderson Tuftex carpet? Like other fine furnishings, carpet requires proper care, and you should reference your residential warranty for specific care requirements. There are also a few simple steps you can take to insure the lasting beauty of your new carpet.
- PREVENTION Keep the dirt/soil out. Use walk-off mats at entrances and other areas to keep outside dirt and moisture f rom being tracked onto the carpet. Clean mats frequently. Keep your sidewalks and entrances free of excessive dirt.
- VACUUM FREQUENTLY The best way to reduce dirt accumulation and prolong the life of your carpet is to vacuum, vacuum, vacuum! Most dirt, even dust, is in the form of hard particles. When left in the carpet, these gritty, sharp particles abrade the pile as effectively as sandpaper. How frequently should you vacuum? That depends on the amount of foot traffic and household soil to which your carpet is exposed. More use means more frequent vacuuming. Anderson Tuftex recommends a vacuum cleaner with a rotating brush or “brush/beater bar” to agitate the pile and mechanically loosen soil particles.
- SPOTS & SPILLS Prompt attention to spots and spills is essential. Some spilled materials will stain or discolor carpet if not removed promptly. Other spills can leave a sticky residue that may result in increased soiling if not removed.
- SPOT REMOVAL Anderson Tuftex Carpet Stain + Soil Remover is recommended for all types of spot cleaning and is available from your floor covering retailer or through Anderson Tuftex.