About Flagship Carpets
Flagship Carpets has made carpets and rugs for over 40 years. In 2012, they began an exciting journey as the “The NEW Flagship Carpets”. By combining years of industry experience with the most innovative technology in the world, they have distinguished their company as the only direct manufacturer in our market.
Flagship Carpets maintains the most innovative and unique carpet printing machinery in the world. Compared to other suppliers where the product is printed with 256 dpi technology, we manufacture and create our carpets at 625 dpi. What this means to you is a more crisp, detailed image with superior definition and clarity.
- Origin: Made in the USA.
- Construction: Densitech construction for highest fiber density, with Nexatron Dye infusion process that ensures bright and lasting color.
- Material: 100% Invista type 6.6. Continuous Filament Nylon.
- Anti-Microbial Treatment: As a part of the manufacturing process, all carpets will be treated with Force 5, a permanent anti-microbial agent. This agent will guard against odor, mildew, and mold.
- Stain Protector: Treated with Scotchguard PROTECTOR for superior soil resistance.
- Anti-Static Treatment: Permanent treatment to guard against shock.
- Certifications: Class I Flammability Rating and Indoor Air Quality passed.
- Lifetime Abrasive Wear Warranty: Carpet is guaranteed not to wear more than 10% by abrasion during the lifetime of usage. Flagship is the only supplier in the industry to provide a 3-month warranty on serging for manufacturer defects.
- Binding and Serging: Bound and double stitched with nylon edge yarn for maximum strength and durability.
Flagship Carpets Categories
|Fluorescent/Glow in the Dark/Blacklight||Non-Fluorescent|